Race Date: 04/22/2012 - Note: 2012 Registration is now closed.
Teams can register as either a Full team (3-5 people) as an Ultra Team (2 people) or as an Ultra Individual by completing the online registration form.
- $125.00 per Team (3-5 Runners)
- $50.00 per Ultra Team (2 Runners)
- $25.00 per Ultra Individual (1 Runner)
A Team will not be considered registered until both the team registration form and payment in full is received. Payment can be made by check in US currency or online via credit card. Once payment is received in full and your team has been registered by your captain, the individual team member forms can be filled out on-line. Entry fee amounts are determined by the date payment is received, not by the date of registration.
Paying by credit card:
Team entries must be paid via credit card. Please be sure to provide your Team Name when you add your registration to the cart.
No refunds will be granted after 04/01/2012. Should your team elect to withdraw from the event prior to 04/01/2012 please notify us in writing or email of your intent, and your entry fee will be returned. Refunds will be sent to the team captain only and the check will be made out in his/her name.
Listed below are the categories.
- Ultra: Any individual completing the course on their own
- Ultra Team: Any combination of Men and Women with 2 team members
- Open: Any combination of Men and Women with one or more team members under the age of 30
- Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 30
- Super Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 40
- Women: Any team with 3-5 members who are all Women
- Men: Any team with 3-5 members who are all Men
Seeding and Start Times:
The Old Route Relay will be conducting wave starting based upon estimated
team race pace information from the registration forms. We will not be able to
process requests for alternate start times. As start times become available they will be posted on the web site. Start times will also be posted the evening before the race and the morning of the race at our registration location.